Monday, November 16, 2015

Safe to Annapurna Sanctuary Trek / Annapurna Base Camp Trek 2015 | Nepal Guide Info

Safe to Annapurna Sanctuary Trek / Annapurna Base Camp Trek 2015 | Nepal Guide Info

The scenery was breathtaking, the guesthouses I stayed at ranged from passable to very good, and there was no evidence of earthquake damage. I arrived in Kathmandu on October 5 and left there on October 23. An embargo resulting from a political dispute between Nepal and India caused some fuel shortages, but this did not have any significant impact on my trip. I traveled with two friends, and we did not hire a guide or porter. For those less experienced in a mountain environment, I would recommend engaging a guide and/or porter Nepal Planet Planet Treks Kathmandu Nepal

#Sanjibadhikari

#NepalplanetTreks

#GuidesTrip


No comments:

Post a Comment